When it’s too hot outside to walk or jog, have you ever stopped to think that YouTube can help you stay fit/relaxed/healthy? It has a wealth of fitness resources that you can use to help you stick with your fitness goals.
Here’s 6 free high-quality videos with workouts that you can do at home in the A/C:
- 32 Min. Home Cardio Workout With No Equipment (no cheesy background music, so you can play your own music)
- “Power” | Dietrich Haddon | Dance Fitness | REFIT Revolution
- “Uptown Funk”(*edited) | Bruno Mars | Dance Fitness | REFIT Revolution
- Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1
- Official “Let’s Move” Flash Workout Instructional Video (this one teaches the steps and it looks deceptively easy, but put it all together and it’s definitely a workout)
- And for a cool down or slower paced workout, grab a yoga mat and check out Pre-natal Yoga with Lara Dutta , or 11 Hours of Rainforest Sounds to play in the background of your own yoga routine.
What is your favorite free way to exercise? Share below!
(Image from pixabay.com)
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on Facebook or Twitter below: